Thursday, January 7, 2010

First week of 2KX, as known as 2010.

Well, the urban dictionary (and other sources) have labelled 2010, 2KX. The Roman numerical value of K which is 1000 and X which is 10, plus the 2, make up the 2KX figure. How so very simple. (Oh, how Julius Caesar would be so proud.)

When I see Roman numerals, I remember Algebra and Mathematics class. It also reminds me of the Asterix and Obelix comic series. It reminds me of the importance of education, learning and of youthfulness.

Returning back to the turn of the millennium, the year 2000 was labelled Y2K. I know of people who have used this part Roman numerical number as nicknames, pseudonyms and screen names.

Creative people give life to the world, wishing you all a creative and procreating 2KX.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Procreating?

sled said...

are you not pro this?

Search This Blog

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers