Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Paradox of the human

In the week that passed I was able to witness and observe certain aspects of human interaction and behaviour. 

I attended the most beautiful of weddings, where bride and groom seem so in love. The atmosphere was incredibly spirited. 

One sees the goodness and kindness as people celebrate other's fortune. I did not see any greed, selfishness or jealousy on the dance floor. I saw beaming smiles, tears of joy and jubilation. 

And this is where the beauty of hindsight plays its part.

A few days before the wedding I saw the paradox of the human. I witnessed an act which went to the core and epitome of selfishness. It was an inconsiderate act, thoughtless and one that involved self-seeking.

And the paradox will play on .... 
 


No comments:

Search This Blog

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers