Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Accomplishment


I sit many thousand feet above the ground and write these words, with a sense of relief, accomplishment and gratitude. 


I am on my way, to write further chapters. To continue life in a very different place. I am moving on to new pastures. A new currency. A new language.


I have been fortunate enough, to have studied all over the world, attaining an education, that I would never exchange. A Rabbinical education, culminating in my graduation as a Rabbi and a first class Bachelor of Laws degree. 


Gratitude is due, and I waste no time in thanking my parents for their unconditional love and support of my ambitions and ideals. They are special people, who devote heart and soul to all of the family. Thank you for all the editing and proofreading provided, even though topics such as Cyber Law and Racism or the fusion fallacy of the Common law and Equity divisions, were not enthusiastically interesting.


I thank my siblings for their encouragement and drive as I pursued my studies. They are ever so proud of my achievements, and I now know why. 


I thank all my friends, for being my friends. For always inquiring as to the development and progression of my learning and academic studies.


I thank G-d, for without his presence, none of this would be achievable.


I feel accomplished and rewarded, knowing that I have worked hard and tirelessly in completing my studies. I will take these notions of discipline, training and instruction with me as I build on my next adventures in life. I will grasp the support and encouragement gained from all, and will apply it to my future endeavors. 


I feel proud, but that hardly suffices. The tests and trials of life continue. It is now that the true essence and character of one, becomes evident. 


I wish to impart some words of encouragement, so that others can learn and in turn teach, what I have learnt and been taught. Be strong and determined at the goal in mind. Stay focussed, manage properly and balance your lifestyle. Nothing is impossible, toil and make it somewhat possible. Dream. Dare to dream.


To all my fellow learned friends and family, I wish the utmost success in all that you undertake.


Shlomy  Lederman LLB.


July 2008 Tammuz 5768.


 


 

No comments:

Search This Blog

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers