Tuesday, May 19, 2009

17 things I despise

1) I hate when my falafel does not stay intact and the hummus and falafel fall despairingly all over the place.
2) I hate when drivers disobey traffic rules and fail to stop at pedestrian crossings.
3) I hate it when I see 'practicing observant' Jews protesting against the state of Israel and its existence.
4) I hate certain parts of the media for their sensationalizing of the news.
5) I hate it when poured but untouched alcohol goes to waste.
6) I hate it when whilst in the midst of a rain downpour, the umbrella that is shielding you from the rain is blown inside out and far away.
7) I hate it when your local Rabbi ( for some it's your priest or sheikh) does not practice what he/she preaches.
8) I hate the fact that embassies and consulates have such short and useless operating hours.
9) I hate drinking warm beer.
10) I hate when people smoke (not discriminating on the type of smoke) and exhale directly into your face.
11) I hate it when people crawl and ingratiate themselves onto others i.e when they lick other people's shoes.
12) I hate when people are dishonest with their friendships. 
13) I hate it when the phone call you are about to answer stops short of ringing.
14) I hate it when the toilet overflows just as you have put new carpet down.
15) I hate it when you know you have had one too many matzoh balls in your soup. 
16) I hate it when the tennis ball that you were playing with is intercepted by the stray dog that is roaming around the park illegally unleashed. 
17) I hate conforming and like being different, so this one will be a hate yet love thing. I hate yet love airports. I love holidays/vacation. I hate saying goodbye.

There are plenty more, these are just a few.

Always remember 'make love not war'.

Please add on additional things in the comment section.

and remember to behave.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word for number 11 is to be obsequious

sled said...

Indeed.

Search This Blog

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers